- Stop comparing yourself to other people
- Stop following others
- Focus on what you want and be consistent
- Outsource chores that enable you to spend more time on your business
- Other people will only get excited about your business when you are excited about it
- Stop taking things so personally and have a thick skin - not everyone will love what you’re doing
We asked a panel of experts - what should business owners STOP doing? Andrew Wallis, Chris Burgess, Ben Davis, Stacey Snedden, Lucy Johnson, and Liam Thompson weigh in on things they wish they could tell every business owner in the industry. The responses will give you insight into the common mistakes made by people starting out.