- Get comfortable charging for your time
- Pricing is one of the most flexible elements of your business
- A common mistake is to focus too much on competitors - you have no idea if they have it right, or even extremely wrong!
- Segment your services to allow a level for all customers. Base it on results and access.
- Donâ€™t undersell yourself - always start a little bit higher. Low pricing will attract low price clients.
Selling your first memberships or packages can be a nerve-wracking time. How do you know if you have got your pricing right? How should you even approach figuring out how much you should charge in the first place? Dan Salcumbe, Lucy Johnson, Liam Thompson, and Ben Davis talk through some of the most important priorities and considerations when making pricing decisions.