- If people love what they are doing then your business will grow
- Dig deeper as to why people come to your studio
- Retaining customers requires infrastructure and is as important as getting them in the first place
- Key drivers of retention: did I get the physical reward, did I enjoy the process, do I feel proud of what I’ve done?
- Fill your studio with brilliant people and get them to stay
You’ve battled through the challenge of getting your first few customers and things are going well! How can you delight and keep those first few customers for the long term? Chris Burgess, Stacey Snedden, Ben Davis and Andrew Wallis give background on why retention is important, and how to set yourself up for success.