- Think about the journey that customers have been on before they find you
- Overcome limiting beliefs by taking small steps - sell the next step as opposed to the end goal
- Bear in mind demographics of your local area
- Be flexible with who becomes your client base
- Where are my ideal clients and what do I need to say to attract them?
If you’re excited (and nervous) to tell everyone about your new fitness business, this video is for you. Hear how Lucy Johnson got to almost half a million dollars in revenue without a social media presence. Liam Thompson, Chris Burgess and Lucy discuss exactly the kind of marketing they needed to do to get off the ground. You’ll see in this video how conviction and a sense of experimentation will get you through the first few months.