- Tell your personal network about what you do
- Don’t worry about knowing your niche precisely, focus on finding out who you enjoy training
- Find out why you are doing what you are doing, your big why
- Get to know the people you enjoy training to inform your marketing
- When you enjoy training certain clients, you will enjoy marketing to them too
In this video...
In this video, Chris Burgess speaks about collecting your friends (and friends of friends) as first customers. Dan Salcumbe says not to worry about finding your niche too fast. Lucy Johnson says that your “why” attracts the right people, Andrew Wallis and Ben Davis say focus on the clients you enjoy working with and get to know them. Most importantly, you should be able to talk with them and understand where they’re coming from.