- Community only works if people are getting their individual needs addressed
- What are you doing to ensure that people’s goals are being achieved
- Community benefits when a group achieves success together
- Demonstrate that each person matters
- Create pockets of people based on external goals
- “How can I help people self-reflect on what they are enjoying”
- Before events and activities - first has to be a sense of alignment
What is community in your fitness business and why is it important? How do you foster great relationships between your members? Why do people come to your business and come back? Chris Burgess walks through some key objectives and gives you some pointers on how to build an amazing atmosphere in your business.