- SHAMANA at home subscription
- 1 hold per year
- automatic monthly renewal
- 30 day cancellation notice
- activates on date of purchase
Terms and conditionsTERMS + CONDITIONS
ATTENDANCE & STUDIO POLICY
1. Class and workshop attendees are asked to be on time. If you are held up, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know you will be late.
2. A ‘No Show’ or ‘Late Cancel’ will result in the deduction of a class from your current class package if you do not cancel with more than 3 hours notice. All members on a reoccurring, new client offer, unlimited or annual membership, will be charged a $15 ‘No Show’ fee upon a missed class or ‘Late Cancel’ that is not cancelled with more than 3 hours notice. If you get bumped into the class from the waiting list, the same cancellation window applies. You will not be penalized if the administrator manually enrolled you from the waitlist with less than 3 hours notice and you can't make it.
3. SHAMANA CIRCLE does not permit members to use their mobile phones, or other electronic devices in the studio.
4. No shoes beyond the lobby. Please leave your shoes and all valuables in the cubicles provided.
5. SHAMANA CIRCLE is cashless. We accept VISA/MASTERCARD and direct deposits. All clients are required to have a credit card on file in order to hold memberships and unlimited passes.
6. Safety is our prioirty. SHAMANA CIRCLE does not permit children under the age of 16 to be left unattended on our premises for any period of time. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. SHAMANA CIRCLE does allow children 12 and over to participate in classes with their parent or guardian, provided the child is willing and able to participate without interruption to the class.
MEMBERSHIPS & CLASS PASSES
1. THE ANNUAL, FEB/JUNE/OCT CHALLENGE, THE INDEPENDENT, THE UNLIMITED, and the NEW CLIENT OFFER, gives members access to unlimited classes at SHAMANA CIRCLE
2. Class passes must only be used for classes, they do not apply to workshops.
3. Members are not permitted to transfer their membership. Membership is held by the account holder only.
4. Holders of class passes are not permitted to transfer the ownership of class passes. Class passes should only be used by the purchaser. By purchasing class passes, the purchaser agree to use these passes.
5. THE ANNUAL: Payment $2000.00 with unlimited access to all in studio classes and SHAMANA at HOME — the year includes all studio closures including but not limited to Bermuda public holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays. Cancellation available at any time. Not eligible for refund.
6. THE UNLIMITED: Payment $180.00 per month (auto-renew) with unlimited access to all in studio classes and SHAMANA at HOME — the year includes all studio closures including but not limited to Bermuda public holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays. 30 days notice is required for cancellation with 1 suspension per year. Not eligible for refund.
7. THE INDEPENDENT: Payment $200.00 per month with unlimited access to all in studio classes. the year includes all studio closures including but not limited to Bermuda public holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays. Holds, cancellations or suspensions are not available for this membership. This membership does not auto-renew.
8. SHAMANA AT HOME: Payment $75.00 per month (auto-renew) with unlimited access to our virtual studio. Access to live classes + all pre recorded content is included. Cancellation is permitted anytime. No holds or suspensions.
9. Members are not permitted to suspend, cancel, transfer or receive a refund for NEW CLIENT OFFERS, THE UNLIMITED, THE INDEPENDENT or THE ANNUAL contracts, under any circumstance whatsoever; including a pandemic.
10. NEW CLIENT OFFERS are only available for one time use. When the offer comes to an end, Membership or class to class passes must be purchased to continue attendance. The two week period includes all studio closures including but not limited to Bermuda public holidays i.e. Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year’s holidays.
11. SHAMANA CIRCLE does not permit the setting up of different online accounts to continue to avail of NEW CLIENT OFFERS. SHAMANA CIRCLE advises that this activity will be identified by personal data, through their electronic booking system.
12. EVENT PASSES are only available for one time use. They cannot be transferred between client accounts. All event passes for workshops, events and series expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
13. All participants of classes at SHAMANA CIRCLE whether a member or class pass holder must have a valid credit card on file that may be processed in the event of a ‘No Show’ or ‘Late Cancel’. If funds have failed to be collected for a ‘No Show’ for 30 days, the member or class holders account will be suspended until the matter is resolved.
SUSPENSION + CANCELLATION
1. Holders of THE ANNUAL contracts are permitted to cancel their membership agreement with SHAMANA CIRCLE, however you will not receive a refund. Holders of THE ANNUAL contracts are permitted to suspend their membership ONCE per year, up to 60 days.
2. Holders of NEW CLIENT OFFER and THE INDEPENDENT + FEB/JUNE/OCT CHALLENGE membership are not permitted to suspend or cancel their membership agreement with SHAMANA CIRCLE.
Cancellation (THE UNLIMITED + SHAMANA at HOME):
1. To cancel your membership, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reason for your cancellation and feedback on any changes you think we should make.
2. A minimum of 30 day’s notice must be given for THE UNLIMITED cancellation. Cancellation of SHAMANA at HOME is effective immediately.
3. Cancellations cannot be backdated.
4. Membership (access to classes) will end one month after the final monthly billing.
5. Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for cancellation or refund.
6. Month-to-Month Passes cannot be placed on hold once cancellation notice has been given.
7. In cancelling, members forfeit their current monthly rate, terms and conditions.
8. Cancellation requests will be reviewed no later than 48 hours, following send of request. Cancellation date will commence from the date and time sent.
Suspension (THE UNLIMITED or ANNUAL):
1. To suspend your membership, please send an email to email@example.com
2. Please include the reason for your suspension. And the requested duration of your suspension.
3. Suspensions must be a minimum of 10 days in length.
4. Suspensions will not exceed a maximum of 60 days total per year.
5. Suspension requests must be made in advance and cannot be backdated.
6. Suspension requests will be reviewed no later than 48 hours, following send of request. Suspension date will commence from the date and time sent.
7. Monthly payments will not be billed while a Month-to-Month Membership is suspended.
8. When the membership resumes, monthly payments will be adjusted forward by the number of days the membership was suspended.
9. Monthly payments, once billed, are not eligible for refund.
1. Class Passes and memberships cannot be refunded, returned, or exchanged. 20 class passes expire after 12 months. 10 class passes expire after 6 months.
2. Gift Certificates cannot be returned or surrendered for cash or transferred between persons.
3. Once payment for class or workshop has been made, and a refund is due as a result of timely cancellation or SHAMANA CIRCLE cancellation of class or workshop, refund will be processed within 48 hours.
4. SHAMANA CIRCLE is not responsible for any missed classes. They will not be refunded or exchanged for other classes or products.