Login / Register
UNLIMITED Semester Pass (Spring 2022)
UNLIMITED Semester Pass (Spring 2022)
Will begin on Jan. 10, 2022
Starts on Jan. 10, 2022. Expires May 8, 2022.
SALE! Regularly $392. Save $100 by buying a Semester Pass!
Perfect for Faculty, Staff, Grad Students, Postdocs, Undergrads - anyone who follows the PSU rhythm here in State College.
This pass starts the first day of the semester and is valid through graduation.
Reduce stress and stay active this semester with UNLIMITED yoga + Member Perks!
Semester Pass UNLIMITED Membership Perks Include:
Unlimited Live Virtual & Studio Classes.
Unlimited Video on Demand Library Access.
FREE Individualized Consultation Available (with Anna on Tues & Thurs).
1 Bring a Friend FREE Pass
10% off at Local Businesses.
10% off Yoga Lab retail.
10% off Workshops.
Flexible Scheduling - No Late Cancellation or No Show Fees.
(Note: You must be subscribed to our mailing list to receive your Member Perks Discount codes).
Buy - $292.00
Terms and Conditions
This membership will entitle the purchaser to a partial or complete discount on events/classes offered by the business. Some classes/events may be excluded from this membership. Unless otherwise noted, this membership is non-transferable. See the details below for more information.
It is your responsibility to monitor your usage of your Semester Pass. Yoga Lab does not permit transfers, extensions, nor provide refunds for unused or expired Semester Passes.
Semester Pass Membership Term
Starts on Jan. 10, 2022. Expires May 8, 2022. The Semester Pass is a one-time purchase and does not auto-renew.
Semester Pass - Unlimited Membership Perks
Special Member Perks for Semester Pass Unlimited Members are detailed on the Yoga Lab website pricing page. You must be subscribed to our mailing list to receive your Member Perks Card and discount codes.
COVID-19 Code of Conduct (COC)
By attending or participating in Yoga Lab programs, events, or activities you agree to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to adhere to the COVID-19 Code of Conduct (COC), you acknowledge the risk of being exposed to or infected by COVID-19, and you assume any and all such risk. You must also read and sign Yoga Lab’s Release and Waiver of Liability. Yoga Lab reserves the right to revise its COC at any time it deems appropriate. Please review and comply with any revised COC prior to utilizing the facilities, services, and programs of the Studio.
Pre-registration Required for Classes
1) Pre-registration is required for classes in order to limit class sizes and to ensure that students have had ample opportunity to review the COC before coming to the studio space.
2) Please sign up online at least 30 min before class to reserve your spot. Last-minute signups are possible, but we recommend signing up early to reserve your space in the class and to inform the teacher of how many students to expect.
3) Sign up is first-come first-served. A waitlist will also be available. We don’t recommend dropping into the studio without signing up beforehand, because you may get turned away if the class sign-up list is full.
4) A maximum of 10 students will be allowed per Studio class to keep three feet of distance between mats. Teachers have the option to set a smaller max size if desired.
5) If you are not on the list of pre-registered students for the class and are new to the studio, you may be asked to step outside and register online for the next class in order to give you time to review the COC.
No-shows & Cancellation Fees
Flexible scheduling is a perk of your Semester Pass Unlimited Membership - you will not be charged a fee for a Late Cancellation or No Show. However, please be respectful of the limited class sizes, and of the time it takes for a teacher to prepare a class. If you signed up but your schedule changes, please cancel as early as possible (at least 30 min before class). That way another student has an opportunity to sign up and the teacher knows how many students to expect.
Terms of Service
Powered by TeamUp