Login / Register
10 Class Pass
10 Class Pass
Starts on the date of purchase. Valid for 4 months.
Get 10 classes ($11/class).
Applies to In-Studio and Live Virtual Classes.
This is perfect for the occasional class! If you go through your pass quickly, consider an UNLIMITED membership instead!
One-time purchase. No refunds for unused classes.
No Member Perks. No Video on Demand Library Access.
Buy - $110.00
Terms and Conditions
This membership entitles the purchaser to a full or partial discount on events/classes offered by the business. Some classes/events may be excluded from this membership. Unless otherwise noted, this membership is non-transferable. Your payment details will be securely stored in our system for the duration of the membership.
The 10 Class Pass is a one-time purchase and does not auto-renew. Unused classes will remain available for use on your account for 4 months. After 4 months, the pass will expire.
It is your responsibility to monitor your usage of your 10 Class Pass. Yoga Lab does not permit transfers nor provide refunds for unused or expired classes on Class Passes.
COVID-19 Code of Conduct (COC)
By attending or participating in Yoga Lab programs, events, or activities you agree to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to adhere to the COVID-19 Code of Conduct (COC), you acknowledge the risk of being exposed to or infected by COVID-19, and you assume any and all such risk. You must also read and sign Yoga Lab’s Release and Waiver of Liability. Yoga Lab reserves the right to revise its COC at any time it deems appropriate. Please review and comply with any revised COC prior to utilizing the facilities, services, and programs of the Studio.
Pre-registration Required for Classes
1) Pre-registration is required for classes in order to limit class sizes and to ensure that students have had ample opportunity to review the COC before coming to the studio space.
2) Please sign up online at least 30 min before class to reserve your spot. Last-minute signups are possible, but we recommend signing up early to reserve your space in the class and to inform the teacher of how many students to expect.
3) Sign up is first-come first-served. A waitlist will also be available. We don’t recommend dropping into the studio without signing up beforehand, because you may get turned away if the class sign-up list is full.
4) A maximum of 10 students will be allowed per Studio class to keep three feet of distance between mats. Teachers have the option to set a smaller max size if desired.
5) If you are not on the list of pre-registered students for the class and are new to the studio, you may be asked to step outside and register online for the next class in order to give you time to review the COC.
No-shows & Late Cancellations
1) Cancellations must be made 30 min before class or it will count as a Late Cancellation. If you cancel after the cancellation deadline, you may still unregister to open up a spot for someone else but this will still be counted against your membership usage limits and you will not receive a refund. Your account will be charged for Late Cancellations and No Shows as if you had attended class (a class will be removed from your pass).
2) Please be respectful of the limited class sizes, and of the time it takes for a teacher to prepare a class. If you signed up but your schedule changes, please cancel as early as possible. That way another student has an opportunity to sign up and the teacher knows how many students to expect.
Terms of Service
Powered by TeamUp