Swim Retreat at Mt White Station
This swim retreat is a holistic, natural water-based wilderness experience, located on a remote working high-country station.You’ll be situated right next to an amazing high-country lake which is 1.4km long.
This weekend has all the ingredients that we think you need to recharge, switch off, revitalise and connect. Daily swims, great food, luxury accommodation, walking, stretching and a wellness session.
With the opportunity to bring your own bike and explore a little further, do additional walking, or simply relax, unwind and enjoy the surrounds.
The choice is yours…the options are endless.
Road access is very good and most often a standard car will be suitable. However, in the case of inclement weather, the creeks can rise very quickly. We would recommend a SUV or similar for this trip.
This will be dependent on the spring weather leading into the weekend, but will likely be low-mid teens.
$348.75 - non refundable deposit to secure your spot
- access to Mt White Station and Lake Letitia
- brand new, luxury accommodation on Mt White Station (shared rooms)
- beautifully prepared meals served at “The Cookhouse”; 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 2x dinner
- specialist swim planning, delivery and safety for three days
- on water safety
- swim equipment
- Unimog farm tour
- two highly experienced swim coaches with a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise
- one camp manager
Transport and snacks not included.