Introduction Class to Aerial Hoop
Date: 5th OctoberTimes 8pm - 9.30pmLevel Suitable for beginners.Ages: 18+Price: €20.00 10% Concession (Students and Unwaged / Low Waged) use Discount Code at check out: CFCONC10% Circus Factory are delighted to introduce our once off introduction classes to different circus disciplines. From climbing aerial silks to spinning inside a Cyr Wheel all our introduction classes are suitable for the complete beginner and are a perfect to way to try out a new skill before committing to a term of classes.
In this class we will explore the art and beginners techniques of the aerial hoop Technique for mounting and discounting the hoop will be covered including some fun beginner positions inside the hoop to try out.
All students will be able to explore the class at their own level with modifications offered for different abilities. The class will also focus on conditioning and strength building exercises on the floor and on the equipment to mobilise the body and prepare it for aerial training.
Please review our registration and participation protocols before registering.
- Please arrive on time and no more than 5 - 10 minutes before class starts
What to bring and wear
We ask all users to limit what personal belongings they bring into the space however there are a few things you might need:
- Your own water bottle / hydration
- Warm layers with close fitting under layers that do not flop over the head when upside down!
- Clean socks - no outdoor trainers allowed on the floors
Please leave all valuables and jewellery at home. Jewellery can damage equipment and can become damaged or cause injury due to the nature of aerial practice and apparatus.
Unfortunately Circus Factory cannot be responsible for, or hold onto lost property for any duration of time.
- All first time user forms (Circus Factory Waiver, Medical History, Emergency Contacts) are required to be filled out online through our new booking system (we have integrated with GoTeamUp booking software) before booking a class. You will be led through these forms after selecting to purchase a class.
Covid Symptom Checks
- If you are experiencing Covid symptoms or are being advised to isolate from either testing positive or awaiting test results please do not attend class.
You can find out more about covid symptoms and what actions you should take at https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/covid19/symptoms/overview/
Cancellation Policy in place from January 2022
All introduction classes carry a 5 day cancellation policy
This is required due to people on waiting lists and to ensure we can meet our financial commitments to our venue, administration and facilitators.
- All cancellations up to 5 days before your class starts will be fully reimbursed either back to your payment source or can be applied as value of the course as account credit on your GoTeamUp Account to use at Circus Factory at a different time. To cancel from a course you can remove yourself from the class and your refund will be automatically refunded to you if within the 5 day cancellation policy or you contact email@example.com and we can cancel from the administration side.
- Should you need to unregister from your class less than 5 days before the class starts unfortunately we cannot guarantee a refund for your place. You can however remove yourself from the class list and should there be a waiting list and we be able to fill the place then we can reimburse as GoTeamUp account credit only.
Should the course be full and you would like to join a waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
In the event that Circus Factory requires to cancel a class at any time, all registered users will be fully reimbursed.
Already a customer? Log in to view your registration options.
• Powered by TeamUp