Introduction Class - Tight Wire
Date: Wednesday 26th January 2022
Times 8pm - 9.30pm
Level Suitable for beginners.
10% Concession (Students and Unwaged / Low Waged) use Discount Code at check out: CFCONC10%
Circus Factory are delighted to introduce our once off introduction classes to different circus disciplines. From climbing aerial silks to spinning inside a Cyr Wheel all our introduction classes are suitable for the complete beginner and are a perfect to way to try out a new skill before committing to a term of classes.
Join Jude for an introduction class into the art of Funambulism! Or as we also know it the Tight Wire. This class will introduce participants to the practice of tight wire walking. Requiring not just balance and core mobility, but concentration and focus, makes this discipline not just physically challenging but with many mental benefits in developing critical thinking and risk taking. We work on a low training wire so need need to fear heights!
All students will be able to explore the class at their own level with modifications offered for different abilities. The class will also focus on conditioning and balance exercises that can be practiced off the wire to mobilise the body and prepare it balance training.
Covid protocols will be adhered to including individual equipment and training area per student. Please review our protocols below before registering and if you have any questions you are welcome to direct them to email@example.com
Covid Vaccination Certification
Due to Government announcements as of Tuesday 7th December 2021 Circus Factory are now required to ask all adult participants (over 18 years old) to our regular classes to present their COVID Pass (DCC) on arrival along with photographic ID.
- Face Masks are required when arriving and moving around the building. Face Masks can only be removed when settled in your assigned practice area.
- Please arrive no more than 5 - 10 minutes before class starts and avoid congregating at the entrance.
What to bring and wear
We ask all users to limit what personal belongings they bring into the space however there are a few things you might need:
- Your own water bottle / hydration
- A small personal sweat towel if necessary
- Clean socks - no outdoor trainers allowed on the floors
- Personal Face Mask
Please leave all valuables and jewellery at home. Unfortunately Circus Factory nor Collective Cork cannot be responsible for, or hold onto lost property for any duration of time.
Covid-19 measures in place for public and staff safety:
- Facemarks must be worn when entering and moving around the building. They may be removed when students are in their assigned area.
- Facemarks should be worn if working in close distance to another.
- Hand sanitising stations are installed and clearly marked in the building - please use regularly - All training mats will be fully cleaned and sterilised before and after class.
- No Walk in places allowed
- All bookings MUST be made online
- All first time user forms (Circus Factory Waiver, Medical History, Emergency Contacts) are required to be filled out online through our new booking system (we have integrated with GoTeamUp booking software) before booking a class. You will be led through these forms after selecting to purchase a class.
Covid Symptom Checks
- If you are experiencing Covid symptoms or are isolating from either testing positive, awaiting test results or a confirmed close contact for Covid-19 please do not attend class.
You can find out more about covid symptoms and what actions you should take at https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/covid19/symptoms/overview/
Cancellation Policy in place from January 2022
All Introductions classes carry a 5 day cancellation policy upon the first start date of full course or individual session booked (if available).
This is required due to people on waiting lists and to ensure we can meet our financial commitments to our venue, administration and facilitators.
- All cancellations up to 5 days before your class starts will be fully reimbursed either back to your payment source or can be applied as value of the course as account credit on your GoTeamUp Account to use at Circus Factory at a different time. To cancel from an introduction class you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can cancel from the administration side.
Should you wish to unregister from class less than 5 days before the start date unfortunately we cannot guarantee a refund for your place. However should there be a waiting list and we be able to fill the place then we can reimburse as GoTeamUp account credit only.
With the ever changing public advice re Covid we have updated our late cancellation policy to allow partial refunds (40% in individual class value should we not fill your class). Partial refunds can only be reimbursed as GotTeamUp account Credit only.
Should the course be full and you would like to join a waiting list please email email@example.com with your request
In the event that Circus Factory requires to cancel a class at any time, all registered users will be fully reimbursed.
Already a customer? Log in to view your registration options.
|Just this class||20.00€ – one time purchase||Registrations are closed.|