Login / Register
This membership allows you to attend 16 classes per month. You can attend any studio or online classes, any workshops/on off events are excluded. 2 billing cycle commitment, then continues 1 cycle at a time.
Terms and Conditions
1. Once an online booking is made, the person making the booking becomes liable for the relevant fee/cancellation charge.
2. Confirmation of your booking(s) will be sent to you once by Teamup.
3. 3 or more clients are required for a class to run. If there are less than 3 clients you will be given a choice to change classes to another time or day.
4. If you are more than 5 mins late you will not be allowed to join on the session due to health and safety. This will incur a full class charge.
1. Class payments are payable prior to the start of all sessions unless agreed by The Pole Loft in advance.
2. The Pole Loft reserves the right to alter prices from those published at any time.
3. You can pay for sessions by:
4. NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - Unless you are within the required cancelation time scale.
1. The Pole Loft reserves the right to cancel, postpone or otherwise alter the content or date of an event without notice. In such circumstances, The Pole Loft may, at its own discretion, return any payment received without penalty of cancellation charge.
2. Cancellation charges apply when a suitable substitution is not made at the time of cancellation.
3. Current charges are: No refunds after 12 hours before class is due to start. This applies to single payments, class packs and memberships. Once you are out of the cancelation notice margin you will lose your payment/class credit. There are no carry overs under any circumstances.
Class Packs, Courses and Workshops are Non Refundable. You can sell your place on a workshop/course to another student if you are unable to take part. This must be done 7 days prior to start date. You are responsible for this. All requests for transfers must be submitted in writing to thepoleloft.liverpool＠gmail.com
4. If you fail to attend a session, are more than 5 mins late or are a no show, this will be deemed as a cancellation and will incur a 100% fee.
Cancelation Notice Period for Memberships
1. You are required to give a minimum of 30 days’ notice in writing to thepoleloft.liverpool＠gmail.com to cancel your membership. You are tied into a minimum of 2 billing cycles before you can cancel.
2. Memberships are non-refundable.
1. The Pole Loft does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Buy - £80.00
£80.00 per month
Terms and conditions
This membership bills every month. The first payment is due on the membership's start date. This membership entitles the purchaser to a full or partial discount on events/classes offered by the business. Some classes/events may be excluded from this membership. Unless otherwise noted, this membership is non-transferable. Your payment details will be securely stored in our system for the duration of the membership. This membership cannot be cancelled early. The full 2 months must be purchased to receive the rate listed.
Terms of Service
Powered by TeamUp