The Art of Body Waves: Online Masterclass
This is an online masterclass dedicated to resolving common stumbling blocks and sticky points when it comes to Body Waves, as well as celebrating them in all their glory!
This class is for you if you want to level up your Body Waves and achieve flow and softness to your pole dancing. The aim is to help you to improve your range of motion so that you can take up more space and improve your lines when dancing.
Arlene will share tips from her 16+ years of dedication to body waves and the Old School style. She will help you in understanding what the entire body is doing when you execute a body wave. It has little to do with being naturally flexible and is all about technique.
Arlene will guide you through an intense warm-up and then onto exercises that are specifically targeted at building better awareness of what your body is doing in a body wave, paying particular attention to shoulders, hips, hands and feet. You will aim to build upon whatever mobility you already have, whether you are a complete beginner or already are immersed in the Old School style! Modifications will be given to suit different levels.
Suitable for ALL levels; you're never too good to improve upon your body waves. There are no pre-requisites for this class, however if you are working with an injury please do email us in advance so that we can be aware of giving you specific modifications.
The class will be approx 75 mins and we will have about 10 mins for questions and answers at the end.
You will need: A yoga mat, yoga blocks (a cushion or nice fat book will also do the trick), and a pole. You should also switch on your camera so that Arlene can see you and give you modifications and feedback, and also so that you can see what you are doing. Please leave your microphone muted so as to minimize noise levels, unless you wish to ask a question. Pets are very welcome to join you.
Online Classes Terms & Conditions:
• Please note your class date and start time, and make every effort to arrive on time. If you arrive late you will disrupt the lesson, not to mention you will be putting yourself at risk of injury by missing the warm up.
• The link to access the online Zoom class will be emailed to you upon booking. Please check your spam folder, and retain this email for your own records.
• If you are having tech trouble accessing the link from the email, simply log into your TeamUp account that you used to book the class. You can access the Zoom link from your account also.
• Please ensure that you have downloaded the Zoom software in advance of your class.
• Our cancellation policy of 4 hours prior to the class start-time applies to this class. If you cancel or change your mind about participating before this, unfortunately we cannot facilitate a refund.
• This class is streamed LIVE and will be recorded for those who cannot attend live. A recording will be sent after the class and available to replay for 7 days only. It is your responsibility to watch the replay within this time-frame: refunds will not be issued if you do not watch the recording within this time frame.
• The person who has purchased access to this class is the only person entitled to view the live Zoom class and the recording of the class. Sharing of login details and Zoom links are not permitted. Anyone else accessing the class is liable for full payment of the prevailing fee.
• A statutory 10 day cooling off period applies to online purchases. If your class begins before this cooling off period ends you cannot claim it thereafter. For example, if you book and pay for a class online within 10 days of its start date and time, the cooling off period ceases early and our normal cancellation policies apply instead.
• Full Terms & Conditions can be found on our site here: http://irishpoledanceacademy.com/terms-conditions/ as well as specific conditions for online classes and content here.
• In signing up for this class, you indicate that you agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
• Already an IPDA Member? Ask about your member's discount for this masterclass ;) (Current membership required)
Already a customer? Log in to view your registration options.
• Powered by TeamUp