Login / Register
Gold Membership - no contract
Gold Membership - no contract
Allows you to train in up to 6 taught classes a week plus open gym. Any unused sessions do not carry over. No contract, 30 days notice required for cancellation.
Buy - £225.00
£225.00 per month
Terms and conditions
This membership bills every month. Unused classes do not carry over if unused to following week or month. If you book in but do not turn up, or if you cancel with less than 1 hour to go before the start of the class, the session will count as one use. This membership is non-transferable. Your payment details will be securely stored in our system for the duration of the membership.
For our Memberships, the first pro-rata payment is collected on the date that the Member signs up to their Monthly Membership package, and Membership begins on that date. Thereafter, payment is collected on or around the 1st of each month.
These Memberships each have a minimum contract term, and Membership continues to roll on a monthly basis after the minimum term has expired. See below, on how to cancel a Monthly Membership.
· "1 Month Membership"– minimum term of one full calendar month.
· "3 Month Membership" – minimum term of three full calendar months.
· "6 Month Membership" – minimum term of six full calendar months.
CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Members on a Monthly Membership contract may cancel their Membership after or with effect from the end of the minimum term, by giving one full calendar month's advance written notice, effective from the 1st of the following month. This should be done by emailing INFO@TRIBE.LONDON
FREEZING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Any Member may apply for their Membership to be frozen or unfrozen by submitting a request to email@example.com.
The minimum freeze period is one full calendar month, commencing on the 1st day of the month, with a maximum of six full consecutive calendar months.
Freeze periods will not count towards a Member's contractual term, and will extend any applicable minimum term by the number of frozen months taken. Membership may not be frozen during the notice period of cancellation.
Freezing for reasons of illness, injury or pregnancy will be reviewed and leniency may be applied in relation to the fee and notice period; valid medical documentation must be attached to the request for this to be considered. If valid dated documentation is provided, a freeze due to medical/injury reasons may be backdated, providing no usage has been registered on the Member’s account. In such circumstances, no refund would be due and any fees paid would be credited to future Membership payments.
Any Member who requests to freeze their Membership under the Terms and Conditions will not be able to access the Club during the frozen period, either via their Membership or purchase of a Guest Pass. A Member must apply to unfreeze their Membership if wishing to use the Club during the frozen period. In order to unfreeze a Membership, a pro rata fee for the remainder of the then current month will be payable.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
Tribe London may terminate a Membership without notice and with immediate effect if:
1. The Member breaches these Terms & Conditions or Rules, either repeatedly or because of one serious breach;
2. Any due fees remain unpaid after any request for payment by Tribe London;
3. Tribe London is of the opinion (acting in its discretion) that the Member is not suitable for continued Membership;
4. The Member puts the health, safety or well-being of staff or other Members or Guests at risk.
5. All decisions made by Tribe London under this clause are final and binding. Tribe London is unlikely to accept a new application for Membership from someone whose Membership has been terminated in accordance with this clause.
Terms of Service
Powered by TeamUp