Pregnancy Yoga Course - Nurture, Prepare and Unwind with Katrin
5-week Pregnancy Yoga Course
Sundays 1pm - 2:15 pm
A beautiful journey starting on the 9th of June
Yoga benefits circulation, helps against stiffness and prepares the body for labour. In the safe space of the yoga class, you will have the opportunity to relate to your baby, move through the challenges of pregnancy with yoga postures and use different breathing techniques, to find ease and calm.
Each week will have a different focus point in preparation for a positive labour experience and motherhood. The 5 weeks will build upon each other and include the topics:
* Breath work to ride the waves of pregnancy and labour
* Conscious connecting to the baby through sound and touch
* Pelvic floor awareness, elasticity and strength
* Instinctive movement, surrendering to the innate wisdom of the body
* The workings of hormones during pregnancy
* A mindful journey into motherhood
After each session, you will have the chance to connect to other mums-to-be over a cup of herbal tea and biscuits.
This 75min class is aimed at all the pregnant women after 12 weeks and up to term, with or without prior yoga experience.
It is still possible to book this course if you will miss a class or 2, get in touch for the details and pricing.