Tai Chi and Qi Gong 6 Week Beginners Course with Harold Coggins
This course has been cancelled
Would you like to improve your balance and flexibility whilst reducing stress?
Then join Harold for his amazing 6 week beginners course starting on Saturday 1st June 5pm - 6pm.
Harold will breakdown the 18 steps Tai Chi Qigong form and the first part of the Yang 24 step Tai Chi empty hands. Upon learning the sequences students will have the option to progress to the second part of the 24 step, Fan forms and Chen broad sword.
Loose clothing during practice is recommended to be comfortable and enhance good circulation of the chi energy.
This course is designed to enable the participants to:
* Develop a basic understanding and knowledge of how the firm's elements can help release stress and tension, strengthen internal organs, and unblock the energy channels to increase vitality.
* Develop the ability to use deep breathing and enhanced proprioception as a form of mindfulness meditation to cultivate internal energy for optimal health.
* Acquire the relevant attributes to progress to higher levels with confidence
Tai Chi can:
* Help cure and prevent illness
* Strengthen the immune system
* Reduce stress and improve health
* Reduce anxiety and depression
* Reduce high blood pressure
* Slow the loss of bone density in women
* Improve muscle strength and definition
* Increase energy, stamina & agility
* Increase feelings of well-being
* Improve cardiovascular fitness
* Improve balance and coordination
* Improves concentration
* Relieve chronic pain
* Improve sleep
The 6 week course is usually £90 however, we are currently offering an early bird discount with the course for just £75. Numbers are limited to allow for personal attention and a small, tailored class so book now.