Beginner/Blenheim Triathlon Swimming Session
Just getting into triathlon? Entered Blenheim or another triathlon? Worried about how to swim in this new environment?
It's well worth having a go before race day to learn how to swim straight and know what to expect. This one hour session will prepare you for any event you've got coming up and will enhance your confidence and give you a great head start for the open water season.
The course includes:
- Swimming in the open water for the first time
- Sighting techniques to swim straight
- Swimming close to others
- Managing Anxieties and phobias
- Exhalation and breathing bilaterally
- Transition 1 Practice and tips
- General Blenheim / Sprint Tri race tips
- Question & Answer session on all things triathlon and open water