Run a launch event that will make your business launch irresistible
You’ve set up your facility, and you’re ready to open the doors. How can you generate excitement and quickly build momentum to cover costs? How can you make a success of your business in the early days? Chris Burgess, Ben Davis and Andrew Wallis give some specific ways that you can approach your launch, and get your first customers as quickly as possible.
- A well-run competition can garner lots of leads fast
- Have conversations, show people they matter
- Over-deliver and make sure your customers achieve their goals
- Scarcity is a powerful driver for demand
- Run a launch event that will make your business launch irresistible
- Do the opposite of what everyone else does